I'm actually planning to blog about me joining weddings at work community ( my support group for our wedding preparation) but since I haven't find the time to do it yet and the party already happened, I'm going to blog about the party first. I want to post this now while I'm still feeling the highs from the recent party.
To start off, I joined a group that was part of the party's design your own table contest. The contest's theme was Cinema Glamour to honor the venue's heritage. Part of our group's table design are the DIY poster adaption of sampaguita films movies. I did the layouts for the poster and I was surprised with the outcome. So marunong pala ko gumamit ng paint akala ko kasi picasa lang. :D And my gulay, we actually won. Here are some pics for our paandar that day:
Top 10 things I loved sa W@W Party.
(Late reaction dahil super busy last weekend.. :D)
Well, I'll just list 10 things I loved about it in random order since it's really hard decide which will be at the bottom or top on my list. Sobrang saya lang tlga.
- I'm so happy to have new found w@wie friends which are my table decoration group mates. Super enjoy ang chikahan sa FB chat and lalo na during the event. Plus I also met a few w@wies na sa yahoo group ko lang nakakausap. Ang kulit din ni sis Cecil. She made sure may kumakausap kay H2b :D
- Ang sarap ng food!! First time to taste food from Passion Cooks. Sila tlga yung winish kong maging caterer sa party. I love the pomelo juice and the desserts too!
- The hosts were super funny. Halos mapunit na ung bibig ko sa kakatawa dahil sobrang benta nila talaga sakin. Plus pa yung paminsan minsang pagsingit ni Thoffy during games. Dagdag Aliw!
- Ang paandar na dance-off during the party. Grabe di ko akalain na ganun kakulit sina Ruffa and Mike! Natatawa pa rin ako pag naalala ko.
- Ang mga nakakastarstruck na top wedding suppliers. It's just surreal to meet most of them during the party. Feeling close pa kami kaka-papicture sa kanila (lol) and it was so nice of them to agree to take pics with us.
- The speech from one of the owners of sampaguita events place. * sorry I forgot her name. Though akala ko aabutin ng 1 hr dahil makwento siya, nakakatuwa pa rin yung speech nya.
- We won best table decor. YAY!!! Super proud and happy lang kasi sulit ung pagod namin lahat plus we have something to look forward too pa even after the party, the buffet lunch that we won. ^__^ Ang galing ng nagisip ng prize na ito.
- The moment when the Top 5 and Top Supplier were announced. Congrats Aisle 1401! Ang galing din ng videos made by zoombox. It's thrilling and astig.
- I really enjoyed the entire party. Everybody was so nice and accomodating. I know there's no such thing as a perfectly executed event but this one for me was flawless. I think it's because the people who organized this event put their hearts into it. I know all of them wants nothing but to make wawies, suppliers and all other guests to enjoy the party and each other's company.
- We won a bluetooth speaker and took home a lot of freebies pati flowers inuwi namin haha! Thanks W@W. Swerte talaga ang w@w community for me. Good things started coming our way and wedding preparation became enjoyable since I joined w@w. Sobrang happy ko din na naenjoy ni H2B yun party. He can't believe at first na free food, free entrance and may raffle pa sa party. Di rin nya kasi masyado magets before why I so love w@w community. Na-addict na daw ako kaka check ng email and yahoo group since I joined. LOL
Ang haba na pla! Pinilit ko pa tong paiklihin ha. :D
Thank you to everyone who helped in making this party a success.. Pinasaya nyo kami :) and syempre Thank you Mimma for everything and for the never ending W@W LOVE for us wawies!!!!
More pics? sure...